Do you like to try out new skin care products specifically face scrubs and face masks like me? If yes, here I am with another product review that’s worth a try.
I usually love Neutrogena 2 in 1 wash/mask but this time I wanted to try a new one and I picked this one up.
If you read my St.Ives Oatmeal 2-in-1 Scrub and Mask review I posted a long time back, you would know that I didn’t like that product as a mask. As a scrub it was great! If you like to read that review, you can click here.
Anyways, so during my last visit to grocery supermarket, I picked Nivea 3-in-1 detox clay mask. It claims to mattify and clean your pores and include black rice, green tea extract and natural clay.
According to the product description, it says that you can use it as a:
1. Face wash : This I won’t recommend because it’s not a face wash really and I am sure that using it daily and that too twice a day would make your skin extremely dry.
2. Scrub: Haven’t tried it as a scrub because I bought it with an intention to use as a mask only. It contains tiny granules to exfoliate your skin and to clear up pollution and dust from your pores.
3. Mask: Totally recommended!
After cleansing my face and exfoliating with my St.Ives Oatmeal scrub, I applied this mask on my face for 10 minutes.
What I liked about it:
1. First thing I noticed was its consistency which was really great for it to be called as a mask.
2. It smells wonderful.
3. Little bit goes a long way.
4. It didn’t leave my skin dry like you often feel after your skin care. Maybe because St.Ives scrub is creamy and moisturizing which I used to exfoliate my skin followed by this mask.
5. My skin felt fresh, clean and soft. Do a little massage on your face in circles with very light motions before washing it off with a lukewarm water. I really liked the result.
If you are in a search of good mask, I would say try this one out. Since its Nivea, I expected nothing less. It’s worth a try. 😊