Hey beautiful mommies,
Looking for a great baby product that does the job of both shampoo and bath while keeping your baby’s delicate skin super soft?
Today I am going to review Nivea baby head to toe shampoo and bath which exactly does what I just said above.
I always like to keep baby products handy and that means that I shop for them in advance before I run out of them. Last time when I was out to shop for these I saw Nivea head to toe on sale and I decided to give it a try. Considering the brand name and it’s reputation in skin care since years, I picked it up for my kid.
I have tried various baby products till now and the one that I really liked to post a review is this one specifically.
Below is what is claimed by Nivea:
NIVEA Baby Head-to-Toe Wash is a 2-in-1 product developed to gently cleanse both baby’s delicate skin and fine hair without drying. It has a skin-friendly and hypoallergenic formula that is clinically and dermatologically approved leaving the skin and hair feeling clean, soft and smooth: NIVEA BABY HEAD-TO-TOE WASH. It’s parabens and alcohol free.
What I personally think about it?
1. It 100% gently cleanse both baby’s skin and hair, leaving them fresh and soft.
2. It is free of any artificially colors.
3. It’s a very mild formula and doesn’t leave the skin dry.
4. Gentle on baby eye’s with no tears formula.
5. It’s a 2 in 1 product which means you don’t have to spend extra on another product. Isn’t it great?
6. I totally love it’s fragrance. It lasts on my kid’s hair for long which is another plus point especially for me.
7. It’s pocket friendly and you might also get it during hyper markets promotions.
8. One 500 ml bottle will last for more than a month.
My kid is not allergic nor has a very sensitive skin therefore, if you are trying it for a first time and if your baby is prone to allergies, please do a patch test on your baby arm or leg before giving a bath to your baby.
We are already done with one bottle after which I decided to write my honest review and I purchase an another one on my last visit to a supermarket because I am sure, I finally found the one which I am definitely going to use for a very long time. This time I bought Nivea baby lotion too and I am sure It will be equally good as this one.